Thursday, January 11, 2018

Jon and the Plumber

Channel 69 presents, 

Jon and the Plumber

"There you go Mrs. Cleary. Good as new," I said as I finished up with her leaky faucet, putting my last wrench in my tool box and shutting it.
"Dannie, my dear," she said, her voice trembling with age, "I really appreciate it." She tried to give me a tip.
"Mrs. Cleary, there is no need to tip me. Please, keep it, it's not necessary," I said. She was such a nice lady, almost like a second grandma. I think she sometimes sabotaged her plumbing just so I could come fix it.
"Then come into the kitchen, Dannie dear. I made some fresh chocolate chip cookies. Your favorite," she said with a smile. She took my hand in hers. I was almost afraid to hold her hand, it was so fragile, but she still had a pretty good grip.
"Sure, Mrs. Cleary. I replied, following her like a dutiful grandaughter. She directed me to the kitchen table and proceeded to make me a plate of cookies and some milk.
"So, Dannie, how is school?" she asked, fluttering around the kitchen like a tiny bird.
"Good, Mrs. Cleary. I am on spring break now, but I start my last term soon."
"Your Grandfather and your Dad must be proud."
"Yes Ma'am, very." I bit into a cookie, a few crumbs hitting the plate and all of a sudden her little Chihuahua dog, Trixie was in my lap like a bullet. "Trixie, you little pig. You can hear a cookie crumble a mile away." I chucked her under the chin and gave her a smidge of cookie that was chocolate free.
"Dannie, excuse me for a moment."
"Ok," I said watching her leave the room. I ate a couple cookies, drank the milk, and put the rest of the cookies back in the jar. I washed my dishes and put them in the drain so she didn't have to, then went to find Mrs. Cleary.
I met her in the living room as she was coming from the hallway. "Mrs. Cleary, thank you for the cookies, but I need to go. I have a few more appointments."
"OK, dear," she said.
"I am just going to go get my tool box." Coming back from the bathroom, tool box in hand, I kissed Mrs. Cleary on the cheek and said, "I'll come by and check on you tomorrow. OK?"
"Yes, dear. Trixie and I will look forward to it."
I closed the door behind me and headed for the elevator. I was on my way to the second floor. One more leaky faucet and I was done for the day.
Beep. Beep. Went my Nextel phone. "Ya, Dad?"
"Where are you?"
"Just finished the clog in 222. It was gross. You know it wouldn't clog if that guy would get a full back wax or something."
"Good girl. Well, I just got a last minute call."
"Dad. Are you kidding me?" I whined, even though I was twenty three.
"Yes, Hon. It will be OK. It is just a runny toilet. It will only take a sec. It is up on 14. 1401."
"Really," I drawled, "That is the penthouse floor."
"Yes. It is some musician. Just rented the place for like a month. Something like that. Anyway, the manger wouldn't really tell me more than that. After that, I promise no more today."
"OK Dad," I sighed, "When i am done with the leaky faucet and the toilet, I will stop by the office when I am done."
"Bye Danielle."
"Bye Dad."
Damn. I was dragging ass. And this tool box was getting heavy. Maybe I should have Dad get me one with wheels or something. When the elevator door opened on the first floor, I punched in 14 and headed back up stairs, having finished the leaky faucet. 

The 14th floor only had a couple rooms up there since they take up the entire square footage of the luxury apartment building. I wondered who the musician could be. Probably some prima donna like Mariah or Prince or something. Maybe Britney. She probably couldn't figure out how to flush the toilet. I am so bad I thought, chuckling to myself. My hope was it was some hot rock star like James Hetfield or Nikki Sixx or my fave Jon Bon Jovi would be at the door instead. I sighed. No such luck for me. Here I live in Burbank and I hardly ever see anyone famous. Though I have met Jay Leno. He and my dad are into cars and motorcycles.




I got off the elevator and went left. You could only go left or right as there was only one suite at either end. As I walked up, I didn't even see one body guard. I raised my eyebrows in thoughtfulness. Wow. Very unusual. Good for me, though, since I would not have to explain myself. Like why a pretty girl like me was working a dirty job like this. I set my tool box down and took my hair out my pony tail, tossed my head back and forth a few times to fluff my hair and catch all the loose pieces and put it back in the pony tail. I had on a white tank top that molded to my body, showing off my 38's. My great looking ass encased in some tight 501 jeans, with a hole in the knee. And a cool pair of vans tennis shoes that were worn to a frazzle. I looked down and thought, ya I have a great body, but they will probably think I am a bum. Thank God for ID.
I knocked on the door. My heart was pounding anyway since I always got excited meeting someone famous. I saw the door knob turn.......



I was looking down, all of a sudden noticing my stupid shoe was untied, so I bent down to tie it when the door opened all the way. The first thing I saw as I started to stand back up was bare feet. Nice feet. As I ran my eyes up the jean clad legs and waist, to the open all the way, chest baring, dress shirt showcasing a marvelous chest. By the time I reached the gorgeous face I had pretty much forgotten my own name. But I knew his! Fuck'n' A. It was none other than Jon Bon Jovi, the man I have lusted after most of my teenage and adult life. Shit, that man was freaking drop dead gorgeous. I mean, I had been to concert or two, but that did not do the man justice. He was a God in person.
Thank freaking God I was not standing there with my mouth hanging open like a fish. I gathered enough of my wits to say, "Mr Bon Jovi," extending my hand in introduction, hoping against hope he would shake it, "I am Danielle Booth, of Booth Plumbing. I am here to fix the running toilet." I am sssoo glad I washed my hands and didn't have drain clog goo on them.
I saw Jon look at my tank top clad boobs for a second, realizing he isn't immune to taking a look either. "Ms Booth, come in," shaking my hand, making my juices start to flow, "It was fine earlier. It just started to run and no amount of shaking the handle will fix it."
Even though I knew my way around the suites, as I had made service calls there before, I let Mr Bon Jovi lead the way to the onery toilet. "I'm sure it is a simple fix," I replied. I picked up my tool box and followed him. Man what an ass! It was made for rubbing and squeezing. We got to the bathroom in question and wouldn't you know it? It was the one in the master bedroom. How lucky was I?
Jon stood aside to let me walk past, but barely. I did manage to ruffle his shirt, that was still unbuttoned. Now how am I supposed to concentrate on the toilet, I ask you, when that hard, lightly tanned muscular chest was staring me in the face. Well, two could play that game. Keeping my legs straight I bent down to set my tool box on the floor. I know my ass looks good for it was a perfect heart shape. I know he was getting an eye full. I stood up to look over at Jon and he was just staring at me with a slightly crooked smile on his face, making me wonder what he was thinking.
"I am just going to take the lid off and take a peek inside." I took the lid off, tuned around, facing him and set it on the floor. He got a huge eyeful of my perfect cleavage. Gazing into his eyes, as I straightened back up, I just smiled at him, turned and leaned over the toilet. I shifted my feet from left to right causing my hips to sway back and forth slowly. I hhmmmed and oohhhed.
"Can you fix it?" he asked in that Jon, I can melt chocolate, voice. "Dorothea says I am a horrible handy man."
"Mr Bon Jovi, I can fix anything," I said, looking over my shoulder.
"Call me Jon," he replied.
"Ok...Jjjjoooonnn," I crooned slightly. I got a wrench out of the tool box and made a bit of noise and then exchanged it for a screwdriver. All I really had to do was bend the rod the float was on a smidge and I was done. Meanwhile, I had no idea Jon was right behind me, so when I straightened back up we were nose to nose. I let go of the screwdriver and miraculously it landed in the tool box. With him this close, MY box was dripping wet.
"Ms Booth," he said sexily and the look he gave me said he didn't for a second believe I needed my tools. I think the jig was up. But the look in his eyes said I was in for some 'punishment'.
"Danielle," I said, mindlessly, "Dannie for short."
"Dannie," he whispered against my lips, just before he kissed me. "I think you did such a good job, that you deserve a .....tip." With that, he ran his hands over my hips and pulling me up against his budding erection.....
I couldn't help but grind my hips against him. A scale of one to ten on the horny meter, I was making it go around in circles till the little hand fell off with a 'boing'. I backed up away from him so I could wash my hands. I did not want to get toilet water germs on the God known as Jon Bon Jovi. As I washed my hands, I felt his hands move up under my tank top, slowly and painstakingly touching any exposed skin.
"Mr. Bon Jovi..."
"Jon," he whispered against the back of my neck, giving me all kinds of 'bumps'.
"Jon," I said, breathlessly, as I felt him undo my pants, "I think there is one thing you can fix perfectly," I purred. I backed up and rubbed my ass over his, by now, really hard cock. And as far as I could feel, he was not lacking in that department.
"You know, Dannie, I think you are right," he said as his fingers sank below the waistband of my pants penetrating my pussy lips. I was so wet he had no problem smearing my juices all over my clit. Pulling his hand out of my pants (ya I know I am insane) I turned wanting to see him face to face. Kiss him full on the lips. See his blue eyes turn almost black with passion.
I grabbed handfuls of his hair in my hurry to kiss him. I pushed my tongue against his teeth demanding entrance so I could taste him. While I was practically plundering his mouth he was guiding me out of the bathroom towards the bed, all the while his hands were pulling up my shirt over my head, causing us to break apart, which gave me a moment to catch my breath. The look of utter lust on his face was so ego boosting that I was grinning like the Cheshire cat. Ya, I was turning on Jon Bon Jovi. I was looking at his eyes, then my eyes darting to his lips, back up to his eyes. I leaned into kiss him again, my hands now undoing his pants so I could unleash his 'plunger'. Much to my satisfaction, the man had gone commando, so I had immediate access. No...ALL ACCESS! to his long, thick cock.
"Um...Mr. Bon Jovi," adopting a playful voice, "I am rreeaalll good at, ah, plumbing problems and I think I need to check to make sure you don't have a ...clog."
"I think that would be wise, Ms Booth, of Booth Plumbing," he moaned, barely able to finish his sentence as I took him into my soft warm mouth.
I did everything in my power, including using the incredible sucking power I prided myself on. I have been told, on occasion, that I can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Soon I had him roaring down the straightaway. I drank his cum as he exploded in my mouth. I stood up making a show of licking my lips, which brought him close to another erection. I thought, wow, that was fast. What recovery power.
"That, Dannie, requires a reward for a job well done," he said as he unsnapped my bra, letting the twins free. He picked me up and threw me on the bed and I saw him enjoy watching my boobs jiggle. He crawled towards me on all fours, moving over me forcing me with a kiss to lay fully inclined on the bed. The man of my dreams proceeded to make those dreams cum true!
His soft warm mouth closed over a nipple, his tongue rolling the bud around in his mouth. One hand was kneading the other breast, squeezing the nipple rhythmically one second and pulling it out from my body, pinching it slightly before letting it go. There was a direct electric impulse between my nipples and my clit and he found the right spot to rub on my clit, sucking hard on my nipples, bringing me to a crashing, mind numbing climax!
"Oh Jon, you are amazing," I panted.
"So are you Baby. Now get ready for the ride of your life," he said arrogantly. He spread my legs, kneeling between them, just looking at my pussy, absently running his hands up and down my inner thighs. He came over me, guiding himself, by the sheer fact he was hard as steel, no hands, into my dripping wet cunt.
"Oh, God, baby. You are so hot and wet." He moved in and out once. "I want to fuck you," he whispered in my ear.
He moved in and out again. "Tell me what you want, baby. Talk to me. Cum on, talk to me." With that, he moved slowly. And each time he plunged in, he hit hard for emphasis, making me grunt with pleasure.
"I want you to fuck me, Jon," I said through gritted teeth, panting in ecstacy.
"Do you want it fast or slow?" he asked prolonging my exquisite torture. Pounding hard each time he pushed in, still keeping a steady medium pace.
"Fast. No slow. No, both.." I said, starting to become incoherent.
"Oh, poor baby. Can't make up her mind." He layed on top of me, now just slowly fucking me, as my hips squirmed for more contact. Jon kissed me, running his tongue along the crease of my lips. Kissing my eyelids. My cheeks. Running his tongue in my ear making me shiver.
"Jjjjooooonnnn....please.."
"Please, what?" He said as he raised up on his hands and started a slow, steady, pounding of my pussy. Out. In hard. Hold. And then again.
"Oh, fuck," I moaned, "Oh God, fuck meeeee! Make me cum." I started undulating my hips trying to make him pick up the pace. I actually reached down and started fingering myself, tryin to get some relief.
Jon looked down between us and said, "Oh ya, don't stop. I love watching you finger fuck yourself. It is so hot. That's it baby. Fuck ya."
His words almost made me cum right then and there. Jon decided to turn me over and entered me from behind. He grabbed hold of my hips and just started pounding me. Hard and fast. Just what I wanted. I loved when he slammed into me his balls would slap against my clit. That did it. I started culvulsing and I screamed, "JJOooonnnn!! Oh God! I'm cumming!" My whole body tensing as I climaxed.
Jon, gave one last shove, pulling my hips up against his, as he jerked, his seed filling me. With one last shiver he pulled out and we both collapsed on the bed.
He pulled be to him and looked into my eyes, and said, "Thank you Ms Booth for fixing my plumbing." He kissed me.
"No. Thank you, Mr Bon Jovi, for the generous tip!"


The End

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your story! Very nice & definitely hot!

    ReplyDelete